Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Shattered Kriel - Week 3 Begins!

For Week 3 of the Gamer's Journal, I'm adding:

Fennblades (6)
Krielstone Bearer & Scribes (4)
Stone Scribe Chronicler

I've assembled, based, and primed my 10pt requirement for this week, and the minimum unit of Fennblades is front and center on my table getting their colors started:


I did some minor conversion work with my Krielstone Bearer. I'd toyed with replacing the stone entirely with a big rotten tree trunk, stump still attached, but threw the idea out thanks to a two week deadline! Seriously, I need to learn to reign in my crazy ideas when it comes to gaming... Anyway, I went with some greenstuff vines wrapped around the 'stone, like I did with my Mauler from last week:


The Fennblades are coming along nicely, but my Thurs evening is lost to attending an awards dinner for a friend. Hopefully I'll be able to use my Fri evening and Sun afternoons for painting. If I can get the Fennblades and SSC done by Sunday night, I'll consider myself in a good position for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment